Pee Dee Chapter Live Auction Preview Thursday, July 31, 2014 SIMT Building, Florence Darlington TechPosted: July 29th, 2014
Pee Dee Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, July 31, 2014
SIMT Building, Florence Darlington Tech
- Fireplace ScreenLocal metal artist Craig McManus has crafted a limited “CCA South Carolina” version of our beloved tailing Redfish and incorporated it into a beautiful fireplace screen for your home, hunt club or fish camp. This unique rendition is only available for a limited time at the CCA South Carolina banquets, and they won’t stick around long! Donated by Nathan Craig McManus/Nathan Craig Designs.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a ½ day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Pig Pickin’ for 60! Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! Rogers BBQ has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 60 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by Rogers BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The World is Your Oyster CCA SC and oysters have a great relationship. They are the key to a healthy marine environment. Local Master Goldsmith Lex Matthews has captured the beauty of the oyster in his Mark Lexton Oyster Shell Collection. This yellow gold oyster shell belt buckle and accompanying custom leather belt is sure to be a welcome addition to any wardrobe. As a side note, the sale of this particular item tonight will be earmarked for CCA SC’s habitat program, The Topwater Action Campaign. Donated by Lex Matthews.
- The Carl Harrington Memorial Quail Hunt for Four Gregg Jenkins, owner of Chiggergrove Quail Preserve will host four hunters on a ½ day guided quail hunt in memoriam of Pee Dee Chapter founder Carl Harrington. This “Gentlemen Sport” experience includes everything one needs to enjoy the sport! Included in the package is a 20 ga Remington 870 shotgun, 30 birds, excellent dogs, guide, bird cleaning, and lunch provided by CCA SC. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gregg Jenkins and CCA South Carolina.
- Bluewater Machine w/ Capt Kent Carraway Three anglers will join Florence native Capt. Kent Carraway for a day offshore in the 28 foot Grady White “Bluewater Machine”. Snapper, grouper, kings, dolphin! Whatever the flavor of the month is, Kent has a reputation for finding them! Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kent Carraway.
- Oysters Your Way for 50!!! The soon to be famous CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 50 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team (843) 319-9404.
- Shrimp & Grits Dinner & a Limo Ride for Six Do Florence like Boss Hog! Self-taught chef extraordinaire Dale Barth of Redbone Alley will be your host for this night of entertainment! Package comes with the delicious main course for six (6), two (2) appetizers, and non-alcoholic drinks! And to get you there in style, enjoy six (6) hours of free limousine service so you can enjoy the night! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Dale Barth, Redbone Alley, and Roadie Driving Service.
- CCA Abel Super 7/8 Reel & North Fork Rod Combo Here is your chance to own a truly custom, truly unique piece of hardware designed just for CCA SC! Only 24 of these are available in the world! Stalking the palmetto state flats for Redfish is the favorite pastime of many may fly fishers, and this is what Abel Reels had in mind when the Super 7-8N was designed. A narrow-width spool all but eliminates the need to guide the line onto the reel, while its large arbor allows for an incredible retrieve rate – perfect for recovering line after a blistering run and gives you the stopping power necessary to slow down the hottest of gamefish. Matched to a custom designed North Fork fly rod from Washington state and a protective tube for transportation, this flats outfit is ready to fish the grass for bass whenever you are! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend; Just for the CCA Ladies! Ladies, what happens at Edisto, stays at Edisto! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three day/ two night stay at a luxurious island beach house one row off the beach. Must be used between September 2014 and March 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Chandeleur Islands Mother-ship Adventure Sit back, relax and let Chandeleur Charters show you what the Chandeleur Islands fishing experience all about. The Chandeleur Islands, situated off the Mississippi and Louisiana coastlines in the Gulf of Mexico, are home to some of the greatest saltwater fishing in the accommodations on board the 65 foot mothership “Double Trouble”. Equipped with 3 bunkrooms, 2 lavatories, and 1 shower, you will leave the dock at midnight Sunday and return to the dock Tuesday night and leave Wednesday morning at 8am. Once there anglers will enjoy two (2) days of semi-guided fishing out of 14 ft skiffs. All meals and drinks are included. Trip must be scheduled during the week on a mutually agreeable date; trip expires October 31, 2014. This trip does have a reserve.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- The Pain Killer Here is your chance to fish with the infamous crew of the infamous boat! Four people will join Hunter & Bryant Stokes onboard the 37’ Bertram, “Painkiller” for a day of offshore fishing you will not forget. There will be plenty of action, laughing, and camaraderie on this offshore adventure! Fuel, bait, and tackle are all provided; meals, beverages are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hunter Stokes.
- Port Mansfield Texas TripCome on down to the Jewel of the Texas Midcoast! Trophy trout and redfish are a Texas way of life and Capt Tom Hans has been fishing these waters for years and he is set to put you on the fish! This trip is for two (2) days of guided wade fishing in Port O’Connor, Texas for three (3) or four (4) fishermen. Live bait to be purchased at buyer expense. Trip includes two (2) nights of lodging. Expires one (1) year from date of purchase. Donated by Capt Tom Han.
- Mount UpThe best way to relive that memorable catch is to have a replica made that you can see every day! 301 Deer Processing & Taxidermy of Florence is your avenue to that memory with a donation of a fish mount up to 50 inches.
- Struttin Turkey Dinner for 50! CCA SC supporter Struttin Turkey BBQ has graciously donated a full dinner party for 50 people at a location of your choosing! Two meats, four sides, and dessert! CCA SC will provide the beer for this outstanding event! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date within one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Struttin Turkey BBQ.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Rhino Linings Truck Bed-liner They gotcha covered! Palmetto Off Road will install a premium under the rail Rhino spray-on truck bedliner to keep your truck looking brand new no matter what you plan to carry in it! Donated by Palmetto Off Road.
- Winyah Bay Traditions Guide Newman Weaver hosts two (2) anglers on a 1/2 day expedition into Georgetown’s tradition rich Winyah Bay. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kingfisher Guide Service.
- Fish Fry for Twenty Compliments of the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team. You pick the game, send your wife shopping, and have 20 of your buddies over or you and your wife invite ten couples. We’ll be there to fry the fish and make the fixin’s…we’ll even bring the beer! Other beverages are up to you. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date; Donated by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- Santee Cooper on My Mind Four (4) anglers will join Capt. Lex Costas for a full day fishing and exploring the Santee Cooper area in search of a memorable fishing trip for Rockfish and Catfish. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Lex Costas.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!