Posted: January 31st, 2012
2013 Banquet Sponsor Package and Donor Forms now available
Send Checks to: CCA South Carolina, 3037-B McNaughton Dr., Columbia, SC 29223
Posted: December 29th, 2011
January 20 &21
Marshall’s Marine Outdoor Expo
Lake City, SC
32nd Annual Charleston Boat Show
Grand Strand Boat & Sportsman Expo
Myrtle Beach, SC
Southeastern Wildlife Expo
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
D. Scott Whitaker
Coastal Conservation Association South Carolina
3037-B McNaughton Dr.
Columbia, SC 29223
(803) 865-5104 fax
Posted: February 3rd, 2011
The early registration bonus of $100 of free tickets ends 02/04/2011!
If you haven’t done so, call the office today!
Early registration will continue through Wednesday February 9, after that, registration and tickets can be obtained at the door either day of the convention.
3rd Annual CCA SC State Convention
Mt. Pleasant, SC.
CCA South Carolina is proud to be celebrating 25 years as a leading advocate
of the state’s marine resources.
Brought to you by Haddrell’s Point Tackle, The Charleston Angler,
and Barron’s Outfitter’s
Posted: December 20th, 2010
- Weatherby Orion D’Italia III O/U 20 Ga. Jeff Wallen
- Browning Abolt II Mountain Titanium 300wsm Jamie Tyler
- CZ Bobwhite 12ga with case hardened receiver. Robbie Freeman
- Browning BPS 12 Ga. 3.5 inch mag. Chandler Street
- Springfield Armory XD 9mm. Karson Corley
- Mossberg Just-in-Case 12 Ga. Marine shotgun. Michael Kennedy
- Kel-tec P 380 Craig Levelle
- Mossberg 500 youth 20 Ga. Thomas Hughes
- New England Firearms Protector 12 Ga. Tactical Shotgun. Pete Loy
- Remington 597 22LR. John Page
Posted: August 14th, 2010
Our Annual Celebrating Conservation Event
The Rock Hill Chapter invites you to attend our annual Celebrating Conservation Event at the American Legion in February 2010 at 6 pm. All Tickets are $50.00 single and $75.00 couple.
Come Socialize and take part in celebrating South Carolina’s coastal heritage and saltwater fishing tradition while supporting the voice of recreational saltwater angling.
Enjoy great food, open bar, thousands of dollars in raffle items, and fantastic live and silent auctions items including guided fishing trips from all over South Carolina and the Southeast, Mexico and many other items you can only get through your CCA South Carolina.
Order of Events:
- 6:00 – Welcoming Cocktails/ Heavy O’Dourves, Silent Auction Opens, Sale of Raffle Tickets Begins
- 8:15 – Introductions, Announce Silent Auction Winners, Program and Auction Begins
- 9:30 – Raffle Drawings, Door Prize Drawings
For ticket information contact:
Jim Gill | 803-324-5300
Posted: August 14th, 2008
We really appreciate all the Sponsors of 2008!
Posted: August 14th, 2008
The following gifts have been generously donated for use in the Live Auction:
- Edisto Chart Art
- Carved from wood, this piece of flat art depicts one of the east coast’s most unique marine environments.
- G. Loomis Tackle Package
- You can’t get them anywhere but right here! I’m talking about the one of a kind CCA Limited Edition G. Loomis rods. Two 7 ft. fast-action GL 2 rods embellished with the world famous CCA logo and a tackle bag with a cooler pocket to hold everything you need for a day on the water. The best of the best! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Winyah Bay Traditions
- Guide Mike McDonald hosts two (2) anglers on a full day expedition into Georgetown’s tradition rich Winyah Bay. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gul-R-Boy Guide Service.
- Rock Away
- This custom children’s rocking chair is carefully hand-painted in a fun and memorable offshore theme. Custom painted by Charleston Children’s artist Holly Renken, it is certainly an item to be passed down from generation to generation.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posted: August 14th, 2007
Our Committee Members:
- Chapter Chairman
- Jim Gill | 803-324-5300
- Don Ferguson, Jr.
- David Chesnutt
- Chris Corn
- Ronnie Wallace
- Whitey Adams
- Tom Dickerson
- Eric Seymour