Posted: January 14th, 2014
YOUR CCA South Carolina Needs You!
Sunday, January 26, 2014
At the Lowcountry Oyster Festival
Hosted by Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant
YOUR CCA is recruiting volunteers to help take part in the recycling of oyster shells from this, the countries largest oyster festival. With nearly 65,000 lbs. of oysters consumed in one day, the opportunity to help recycle these shells and have a positive impact on the South Carolina coast can not be ignored.
As a part of CCA South Carolina’s “Topwater Action” Campaign, the enhancement of marine habitat along our enviable coast is imperative to the future of our marine resources; and to YOUR continued good fishing!
Bring your kids and be a part of this CCA SC effort! Volunteers are needed all day and will be utilized in the separation and collection of oyster shells. Free Admission into the festival is part of the deal along with a CCA “Topwater Action” T-shirt!
Contact TWA Coordinator Gary Keisler at (843) 696-6274 or at email@example.com for more information on how you can be part of this exciting experience in improving South Carolina’s
cherished coastal resources.
“Dedicated to the conservation and protection of marine resources and to improving the current and future state of saltwater fishing for recreational anglers and
future generations of fishermen”
Posted: May 1st, 2013
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, May 2, 2013, 6:00 p.m.
- Chase Allen Flounder South Carolina Artist Chase Allen is a believer in CCA SC! Chase is the owner of The Iron Fish located on Daufuskie Island, where amidst a shower of birdsong and fiery sparks, he forges colorful metal sculptures that are as unique and colorful as his historic island home. A featured artist in Charleston Magazine, Southern Living, and Coastal Living his work is highly sought. Take home this large flounder measuring approx 29” x 17” and enjoy a piece of art that is sure to please
- Sheepshead Fishing with Capt. Jay Baisch Two anglers are headed to the seafood capital of South Carolina for some hot sheepshead fishing. Murrells Inlet, SC is the destination for this trip and convicts are on the menu. Capt. Jay Baisch of Fishfull Thinking Guide Service will be your host for a great day of nearshore fishing. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips and meals are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Jay Baisch.
- Got Shrimp Another effortless entertaining Read the rest of this entry »
Posted: March 19th, 2012
UPSTATE CCA CHAPTER
“CELEBRATING CONSERVATION EVENT”
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Peace Center For The Performing Arts
Come Socialize and take part in Celebrating South Carolina’s Coastal Heritage and Saltwater Fishing Tradition while supporting the
voice of recreational saltwater angling,
YOUR CCA SOUTH CAROLINA!
Enjoy great food by Charleston Bay Gourmet, open bar, thousands of dollars in raffle items, and fantastic live and silent auctions items including guided fishing trips from all over South Carolina and the Southeast
and many other items you can only get through
YOUR CCA SOUTH CAROLINA!
For ticket information, or “Sponsor Of Conservation” options please contact:
Hunter Garrett (864) 505-6813
Sammy Dubose (864) 250-6836
Grice Hunt (864) 232-9040
CCA SC (803) 865-4164
Single $50.00, Couples $75.00 (prices include annual memberships)
DEDICATED TO THE CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION OF MARINE LIFE
Posted: January 31st, 2012
2013 Banquet Sponsor Package and Donor Forms now available
Send Checks to: CCA South Carolina, 3037-B McNaughton Dr., Columbia, SC 29223
Posted: December 29th, 2011
January 20 &21
Marshall’s Marine Outdoor Expo
Lake City, SC
32nd Annual Charleston Boat Show
Grand Strand Boat & Sportsman Expo
Myrtle Beach, SC
Southeastern Wildlife Expo
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
D. Scott Whitaker
Coastal Conservation Association South Carolina
3037-B McNaughton Dr.
Columbia, SC 29223
(803) 865-5104 fax
Posted: February 3rd, 2011
The early registration bonus of $100 of free tickets ends 02/04/2011!
If you haven’t done so, call the office today!
Early registration will continue through Wednesday February 9, after that, registration and tickets can be obtained at the door either day of the convention.
3rd Annual CCA SC State Convention
Mt. Pleasant, SC.
CCA South Carolina is proud to be celebrating 25 years as a leading advocate
of the state’s marine resources.
Brought to you by Haddrell’s Point Tackle, The Charleston Angler,
and Barron’s Outfitter’s
Posted: December 20th, 2010
- Weatherby Orion D’Italia III O/U 20 Ga. Jeff Wallen
- Browning Abolt II Mountain Titanium 300wsm Jamie Tyler
- CZ Bobwhite 12ga with case hardened receiver. Robbie Freeman
- Browning BPS 12 Ga. 3.5 inch mag. Chandler Street
- Springfield Armory XD 9mm. Karson Corley
- Mossberg Just-in-Case 12 Ga. Marine shotgun. Michael Kennedy
- Kel-tec P 380 Craig Levelle
- Mossberg 500 youth 20 Ga. Thomas Hughes
- New England Firearms Protector 12 Ga. Tactical Shotgun. Pete Loy
- Remington 597 22LR. John Page
Posted: August 14th, 2010
Our Annual Celebrating Conservation Event
The Upstate Chapter invites you to attend our Annual Celebrating Conservation Event at the Greek Orthodox Church in September, 2010 at 6pm. All tickets are $50.00 single and $75.00 couple.
Posted: August 14th, 2008
Our Committee Members:
- Chapter Chairman
- Hunter Garrett | 864-505-6813